In Sydney, Uncaged will be held at the Hordern Pavillion & Surrounds on Sat 23 April in both an indoor and outdoor setting.
In Brisbane, Uncaged will be held at Eatons Hill in both the outdoor space and the Ballroom on Sun 24 April (Anzac Long weekend).
In Melbourne, Uncaged will be held at Festival Hall & its surrounds on Sat 7 May. The show will feature two stages, food trucks, market stalls and chill out zones.
Uncaged is a diverse rock music festival catering to a vast array of sub genres which fall under the rock banner. This could include everything from metal core through to punk, pop punk, heavy metal, classic and hard rock and everything in between. Uncaged is for all rock music fans to enjoy a killer day out with some amazing music and big festival vibes.
Gates will be open at 12:00pm each day with the first bands on at 12:30pm, however, we recommend that you check local guides and schedules, as well as the Facebook event for your city for any updates.
Yes, in all cities, Uncaged is an over 18 event only.
No, we have many bars operating throughout the day within the show venues.
Yes, all venues will have several food options available on site, including vegan options.
- All ticket holders must be aged 18 or over and hold valid identification;
- All attendees are required to wear a wristband throughout the duration of the festival. Anyone not wearing a wristband will be removed from the venue;
- Bags, clothing or other items may be searched at any time, either upon entering the venue or whilst at the venue;
- No alcohol is to be brought into the venue under any circumstances;
- The promoter is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property;
- Any person or persons found fighting, threatening or acting in any type of intimidating manner towards other festival attendees or staff will be removed from the venue with no refund;
- Any person found to be acting in an anti-social manner or behaving so as to cause discomfort or nuisance to other festival attendees will be removed from the venue with no refund;
- Any person found in possession of a weapon will be reported to police and will be removed from the venue with no refund;
- All attendees are required to comply with local laws and regulations;
- All attendees must follow the guidelines of festival staff, as directed. Any refusal to follow any directions of staff will result in removal from the venue with no refund;
- Anyone found acting in an unsociable, rude or threatening manner to other festival attendees, or staff, at the point of entry to the festival, may be refused entry to the festival with no refund;
- Re-admission once you have left the venue is not permitted unless authorised by festival staff.
Uncaged will have a limited capacity of 5,000 tickets per show so we encourage you to grab your tickets very early.
Early access pre sale commences on 14 October 2021 to those who have signed up and Silverback Touring members with the general public on sale commencing on 18 October 2021.
No, we will not be offering any different ticket categories for Uncaged. All tickets are general admission.
As a legend who signed up with us and showed us your support, you will get first access to tickets. You will receive exclusive access to tickets during the pre sale period via an exclusive ticket link.
Yes, pre-sale tickets are a little cheaper than the general on sale and also the best chance to secure your tickets first ahead of the mad rush for tickets.
Tickets range from $125 - $149 plus booking fee.
Yes, all ticketing companies offer a “pay as you go service” where you can pay for your tickets in equal instalments. Conditions do apply.
We are proud to support the rights of people with a disability and will do all we can to make their experience as enjoyable as possible. Companion card holders should contact the ticket agencies directly to arrange a companion ticket.
Volunteers are an essential part of any successful festival and we will be recruiting a team of awesome, like minded people to help the festival be the best it can be. We will be opening applications for volunteers in late November 2021 on our website. We will put the call out via our social channels and mailing list.
All frequently asked questions relating to volunteers will be made available when applications are open.
There will be plenty of ATM's on site and retailers/vendors on site will accept EFT payments.
Yes, there will be a cloak room available throughout the festival.
Pass outs are not permitted unless for an essential reason and when authorised by festival staff only.
The following items are prohibited. Additional items may be disclosed at the time of entry if they are deemed to be a safety hazard to either yourself or other festival attendees:
- Bad vibes & behaviour;
- Any type of glass;
- Fireworks or flares;
- Handheld lazers;
- Weapons of any kind;
- Drugs of any kind;
- Professional camera equipment of any kind;
- Pets or wild animals;
- Covid or any symptoms (seriously, we don't need to list this but just incase!).
You can purchase up to 10 tickets at any one time.
Uncaged a single day event and, as such, there is no camping.
Yes. In Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales, Uncaged is operating in consultation with, and within guidelines set, by the government and authorities of each of those states. We want to provide the safest and most enjoyable experience for all of you, our ticket holders as well as artists and festival staff. We take this very seriously and have been hard at work putting a safety plan in place. Our Covid safety plan will be published ahead of the event on our website.
Uncaged will operate within the health regulations set by the governments of Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales. These regulations will be updated as information comes to hand, however, we do anticipate that all attendees of large gatherings and events will be required to either be vaccinated or provide a negative result, within a specified time frame. Please note, we are bound by these regulations set by government and authorities and are required to provide the safest environment for all attendees.
If Uncaged is unable to take place due to Covid-19 related restrictions imposed by government, or for any other reason, the festival will be postponed to new dates. You will be given notice of the new dates and if you cannot attend the new dates, you must apply for your refund during the refund window specified by the ticket agency. No refunds will be issued outside of this period for any reason whatsoever.
Refunds are not permitted unless required by law. We will not offer refunds for a change of mind. We have articulated our refund policy on Covid related postponements above. If the event is cancelled, you will receive a one hundred percent refund of the amount you paid for your ticket.
Refunds will also not be issued for any changes to the line up or a change of venue. If a date change arises, you will be entitled to receive a refund if you cannot attend the new date, subject to processing conditions. Ticket holders will be notified of the date change and you will be given a time frame in which to apply for your refund, any applications outside of this time frame will not be accepted.
Whilst the promoters and venues have taken all reasonable precautions for health and safety, within guidelines set by health and government authorities, to keep all persons safe, attendees will enter the venue at their own risk and without any recourse against the event, promoters, venues or associated parties following any health outcomes from attending the event.
You will be required to:
- Not attend if you are sick or have any of the known symptoms of Covid-19 or if you have been a close contact of a person who has been diagnosed with Covid-19;
- Not attend if you have been overseas in the previous fortnight to the event;
- Not attend if you are required, by law, to be in isolation;
- Agree to any and all distancing guidelines at the event as well as any health protocols in place as set by government and health authorities, venue management or the promoter;
- Agree to have your temperature taken, have your ticket available for scanning on your phone and, if required by government and health authorities, or venue management, agree to produce your vaccination certificate;
- Notify the promoter or venue management, within 14 days, the onset of any Covid-19 symptoms after attending the event;
- Check in with a QR code;
- Practice good hygiene;
- Adhere to all space limits and distance requirements.
Please note that if you do not comply with any of these directions, entry may be refused. Entry may further be refused if you:
- Fail to comply with directions given by event staff on the day;
- Refuse to provide contact tracing information or check in with a QR code;
- Exhibit any symptoms of Covid-19.
Yes, tickets bought for the oiginal postponed show dates remain valid for the new dates and venues. Ticket holders need take no action.